Sunday, September 23, 2012

Medieval medicine

Dear cabbage diary,
Today i went to the middle ages, no i am certaintly not lying. I was sleepinng during the class and somehow i managed to get into the past. The wirdest thing was i was wearing a peasant clothes as if i've been living there for years. At first i didn't knew where i was, or who i was but than i saw a man with black robe. He had a big grin and had some wrinkles in his face, he was about mid fourties. I don't know why but i knew who he was, the "surgeon". I tried to talk to him saying " Hey, you ugly man look at meeee" but he ignored me as if i wasn't even there. Yes, at first i thought i was invisible, but no when i tried tosmack him he caught my arms and told me to get out. Thanks to my amazing persuasive skill i was able to persuade the ugly guy to tell me about the medieval medicine. So i asked him what did people believe caused sickness? Well, that was a stupid question. He simply told me that it was a punishment from the god. Geez, crazy right? When i asked what kind of remedies did he use to cure sickness, he smiled and said he uses leeches,earwax and other dangerous stuff which i can't remember.The most strangest and the most horrible thing i saw was that the ugly surgeon made a hole into a person head! He said it will help the patient to cure his madness and i was like what the hell? Anyway comparing to our health and medicine and the middle ages is such a waste of time. We use MEDICINE to clam people down not by making a hold in the head and also we use EYE DROPS for eye infection not blowing poo into our eyes. I don't know what happened next. After my last question i was knocked out by somebody in the back of the head (IT STILL HURTS) and i woke up and found my self in the middle of the classroom. Thank godness no one was there, but i really don't know what happened back there. Maybe it was a dream, a stupid dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment